1. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, FROM THE PEOPLE WHO VISIT OUR WEBSITE, BLOG OR APP?
We may ask you to enter your name, email address, home or office address, phone number or other detailed information, when you register for or order any service, so we can offer you a better experience.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you fill in a form, enter information on our website or subscribe to a newsletter.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information we collect from you when you register, request a service, sign a newsletter, take a survey, browse our website, or use any particular website feature, may be used as follows:
- Improving our website, improving your user experience;
- Allowing us to better serve you when responding to your requests and questions;
- To offer promotions, administer surveys, promote contests or other online features, related to MindSEO;
- To send you periodic emails and/or communications, regarding your service status, new products and/or services and updates.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards;
- We use regular Malware Scanning;
- We use an SSL Certificate on our website;
- Our host is located on a secure environment.
5. DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser has its own configuration and settings so we would advise you to look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn how to modify your cookies settings.
If you disable cookies, you will be disabling some features that can make your website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still subscribe newsletters or use our Contact Form to ask us about our services and what we do at MindSEO.
These are the cookies we use:
6. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE:
We at MindSEO want to assure you that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties, outside our organization, your Personally Identifiable Information, unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to comply with the law, facing any court order, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS:
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We use Google technologies on our website. Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
9. WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting;
- Demographics and Interests Reporting;
- DoubleClick Platform Integration.
MindSEO, along with third-party vendors such as Google, uses first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
10. OPTING OUT:
You may set preferences for how Google advertises to you, using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
11. COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT):
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, America's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
12. CAN-SPAM ACT:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
13. WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Send you our newsletter.
14. TO BE ACCORDANCE WITH CANSPAM WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.